At Flower Club studio, we understand that there are certain circumstances under which customers might request a cancelation of their order; however, as each order will go under a complex supply chain and account management, processing the cancelation cannot be simply done without costing our studio some expenses.
The main constraint for cancelation is the time interval between booking your order to the event date (including any type of event).
The conditions are as follows
- If the cancelation is requested anytime later than one month before the event date, no fee can be refunded.
- If the cancelation is requested between two months and one month before the date of the event, only 50% of the total invoice amount is refundable. If only 50% of the invoice amount has been paid prior to this date, no amount is refundable.
- For any cancelations requested between 60 to 90 60 days before the event date, 75% of the total invoice amount is refundable, if the sum of the previous payments stands less than 25% the customer is responsible for paying the remaining balance to meet the margin.
- For any cancelation request made before 90 days to the event date. There is a non-refundable %10 fee of the total amount and the rest can be refunded during reasonable conditions.
- NO FEE IS REFUNDABLE IF THE REASON OF CANCELATION IS GOING AHEAD WITH ANOTHER SUPPLIER.
- BY PLACING ANY TYPE OF ORDERS (INC. ONLINE, IN-PERSON, EMAIL OR OVER THE PHONE) CUSTOMERS ARE AGREED TO THIS CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY.
- NO REFUND IS POSSIBLE AFTER THE EVENT DATE OR THE DELIVERY DATE, OUR STUDIO IS NOT A FLOWER DELIVERY SERVICE AND THE COMMON REFUND POLICY DOES NOT APPLY HERE, PLEASE VISIT FLOWERCLUB.COM.AU TO PLACE YOUR FLOWER DELIVERY ORDERS UNDER THE COMMON REFUND POLICY.
- AFTER PICKING UP OR RECEIVING THE ORDER AT THE VENUE, THE RESPOSIBILITY OF TAKING CARE OF THE ORDER IS REMOVED FROM THE VENDOR’S (US) SHOULDER AND NO REFUND REQUEST IS ACCEPTED IF THE CUSTOMER IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS AFTER SUCCESSFULLY ACCEPTING THEM IN-STORE OR AT THE VENUE.
- THE VENDOR (US) HAS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE ORDER AT ANYTIME BEFORE THE ORDER UNDER UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES THAT PREVENT THE TEAM FROM PROVIDING THE SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMER. THE REFUND CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS IN SUCH SITUATIONS:
- THE INVOICE AMOUNT IS REFUNDABLE EXCLUDING THE THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT FEES.
- IF THE REASONING BEHIND THIS CANCELATION IS AFFECTED OR CAUSED BY THE CUSTOMER, THE REFUND CONDITIONS WILL FOLLOW AS WHAT’S BEEN STATED IN NUMBER 1 to 8 OF THIS POLICY.
- THE CUSTOMER HAS NO LEGAL OR ETHICAL RIGHTS TO SUBMIT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OR REVIEW UNDER THE NAME OF VENDOR (US) IN ANY THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS OR WEBSITES; THE VENDOR(US) HAS THE RIGHT TO LEGALLY FOLLOW UP WITH RELEVANT THIRD-PARTY FIRMS TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE IF OCCURS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE, ABUSIVE OR THREATENING BEHAVIOUR IS ACCEPTED AGAINST OUR TEAM MEMBERS AND IF SEEN, WILL BE CONFRONTED SERIOUSLY BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE VENDOR (US).
Please note that all approved refund requests may take up-to 10 to 20 business days to be finalized.
Last update: 18/6/23